The Most Efficient and Lucrative Marketing Tools – How to Select the Best One
1. You – your background, personality, style, expertise and so on.
2. Your marketing message as well as your communication.
3. Your investment such as your time and money.
On the other hand, the marketing tools that you are going to choose so as to convey your marketing messages to your target audience also play a vital role in your marketing strategy. And in order to give a clearer picture on this point, I have grouped the different and most commonly benefited marketing tools as well as strategies into three distinct groups.
1. The direct approach involve the ads, flyers, website, direct mail, brochures as well as the cold-calling: the marketing drive is definitely obvious, it is a form of one on one transmission of message directly to your target audience and this mainly focuses on the advantages of the goods or services you offer.
2. The indirect method such as social media, press releases, articles, presentations as well as networking: the advertising is more understated and more of informative type. The advantages that are being communicated are somewhat generic, for example, it is not linked to the certain product or service your provide, but on the category of the service or product that it belongs. It is communicated in groups and not individually, which may also take in contacts that are outside your immediate and intend target group.
3. A 3rd party appointment method is the common relationship that is contingent on the marketing method; you will not do the marketing yourself, on the other hand, you need to build relationships as well as a group of strategic alliances with individuals who will and can refer your business to other people. And also, this is known as the word of mouth marketing approach.
Based on your experiences as well as what other people have shared about theirs, we can now categorize the different marketing delivery tools by means of their efficiency as well as effectiveness. Now, all of these information are definitely advantageous in helping you to decide which marketing tools are you going to utilize and which ones you should not. You can read this summary.
The referral based marketing or word of mouth approach is rated as incredibly effective as well as most efficient.
In the indirect approach, the networking is seen as the most effective but is somewhat less efficient because it needs a lot of time and patience.
In the direct method, direct mail, advertising and cold calls are the most effective marketing tools.
Whether what method you choose, be sure to make the most of it.